Looking for something to do this Easter to make your home more stylish and exciting?
Have a look at our DIY centrepiece ideas for your traditional Easter Sunday meal, that will blow your guests away!
Floral Eggshell Arrangements
Originally made by Martha Stewart follow these easy steps to make your own gorgeous egg floral arrangements!
1. Break an egg at the top of its shell, drain the contents, and carefully rinse out the inside.
2. Next, fill the empty shell with room-temperature water and place it in an eggcup for stability
3. Finally, insert small cuttings of your favourite blossoms (we used lilacs, lily of the valley, and violas). Individually or grouped together in a centrepiece, these tiny arrangements make a wonderful addition to the place settings at your table.
Lemon- Filled Apothecary
Inspired by Yellow Bliss Road, we love this simple yet effective look for your dining table this Easter!
To pull together an easy, affordable, everyday centrepiece for spring, you just need a few fresh elements and a little colour. You can also easily pull off the same look with faux elements or get the kids to go flower picking!
Pay a subtle nod to the Easter bunny with these adorable carrot-filled vases.
1. Grab a large bag of carrots from your local source.
2. Pick out carrots with the same shape and trim to the same length, just below the top of the vase.
3. Place a small cup in the centre of the vase and stack the carrots around this.
4. Place flowers into the cup in the centre of the carrots.
If your carrots are too large, simply cut them in half and have the rounder side facing outside the vase!
Black & White Easter Eggs
Check out these fashionable black and white easter eggs for your centrepiece made by Obviously Sweet.
Get creative with some eggs, white paint and a sharpie this Easter to create this sophisticated look for your dining table!